Environmental Science & Forestry (SUNY)
Agreement between Onondaga Community College and ESF defines pathways for most of ESF's degree programs. The agreement does not guarantee
Students interested in the majors listed below typically enroll in the Math/Science Program (A.S.).
Possible Bachelor Degree Transfer Programs at the Syracuse Campus:
- Math/Science A.S.
- Aquatic & Fisheries Science B.S.
- Bioprocess Engineering B.S.
- Biotechnology B.S.
- Chemistry B.S.
- Conservation Biology B.S.
- Construction Management B.S.*
- Environmental Biology B.S.
- Environmental Education and Interpretation B.S.
- Environmental Health B.S.
- Environmental Resources Engineering B.S.
- Environmental Science B.S.
- Environmental Studies B.S.
- Forest Ecosystem Science B.S.
- Forest Health B.S.
- Forest Resource Management B.S.
- Natural Resource Management B.S.
- Paper Engineering B.S.
- Renewable Materials Science B.S.
- Sustainable Energy Management B.S.
- Wildlife Science B.S.
Possible Associate Degree Programs at the Ranger School Campus (1+1):
- Math/Science A.S. (First-Year Only)
- Environmental and Natural Resources Conservation A.A.S.
- Forest Technology A.A.S.
- Land Surveying Technology A.A.S.
*Students enroll in the BUS.AS program and must speak with the Art & Architecture department regarding eligibility to take Architecture prerequisite courses.
Agreement signed in May 2016. Page last updated June 2018.