Overview and Contact Information
Professionally trained counselors are available to assist current and prospective students with their personal, social and educational growth and adjustment.
- individual appointments for personal/ academic concerns
- Mental Health Counseling
- crisis intervention
- support for at-risk students
- referrals for financial aid concerns
Counseling Center hours and location
Gordon Student Center Rm 230
Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY
- Call Campus Safety at 315-498-2311 or dial 911
- Call the CONTACT Hotline 24/7 at (315) 251-0600
Concerned about a student?
Submit a We Care form.